• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 101 Trailer 2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION!


    Source: www.startv.cm.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


     VIDEO: http://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil

    Mustafa: "I see the outcome coming closer step by step...They killed Ibrahim Pasha...and they will see the same fate fit for me..."

    Mahidevran: "May God curse you Hurrem! May the day you came to the Palace be a curse on you!"

    Barbarossa: "No matter where our Shehzade is, he will be the strongest claim to the throne." 

    Suleyman: "Be careful what you speak about and to whom...especially when talking about the successor to my throne." 

    Mustafa: "Today I did not lose my Sanjak, I lost my father."

    Hatice: "After this it will be calamity. Don't you see our condition? We all lost. We all lost! "

    Mahidevran: "If nothing is done, they will get to my son's blood. Is your heart willing to accept this?"

    Suleyman: "The Capital is in your safe keeping Mustafa."

    Mercan: "Hurrem Sultan....no one knows where she is..."

    Mihrimah: "Where is my mother, Shehzadem? By the time our Hunkar returns, if my mother is not found safe and sound, no one can save themselves from my wrath."

    Mustafa: "No one knows where Hurrem Sultan is...she is lost."
     
     

    http://www.facebook.com/MuhtesemYuzyiltranslations

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment