• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 105 Trailer!



    Beyazid: "Validem...what is going on? While I exist, how can my father choose Selim?!"
    Hurrem: "Be calm..come"
    Beyazid: "I can't sit, didn't you hear me?!

    Mustafa: "My father has thrown me out of his heaven..."
    Barbarossa: "If that is the case my Shehzade...then you make your own heaven..."
    Selim: "Tell Gazanfar Agha to prepare...we are going to Manisa"
    Cecilia: "Since there is no leaving or being saved from this place...then I must rise...to the highest point"
    Cecilia: "Either give the order for them to take my life, or let me go along with our Shehzade..."
    Hurrem: "In that case, you may go to the Shehzade's palace..."
    Selim: "If you wish, come with me...we will walk through Manisa together"
    Beyazid: "Be certain that I will come to Manisa one day Selim...to come to fill my position as the head of it, God Willing!"
    Hurrem: "It is obvious who is the one behind our enemies...if that person falls...all of them shall fall.."
    Cihangir: "My brother Selim's horse came back without a rider...they are looking for him, but he is not anywhere to be found...Beyazid is also missing...they had gone to do a race."
    Hurrem: "The arrow has left it's place Rustem...there is no return!"


    http://www.facebook.com/MuhtesemYuzyiltranslations

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Archive