• Kosem season 2 Trailer 5


    Please don't copy the translation, you may share the link to this site, thank you.

    Murad:

    I am Murad.
    Son of Sultan Ahmet
    Borne of (Given birth by) Valide Kosem Sultana

    Having ascended the throne as a child,
    And accepted the burden of power on my back
    I wield hardness and cruelty as my shield!

    Murad:
    "I who am SULTAN MURAD HAN!
     I am the ONLY master of all the Ottoman empire!

    Man: "Sultan Murad wishes to be a true Padishah (King), but while Kosem sultana is alive, this is impossible."

    Sheyh: "This is a battle where difficulty and error is not acceptable."

    Murad: "It is my order! My absolute will and decree - as the true and only master, I am ending my mother, Valide Kosem Sultan's regency"

    Kosem: "I have been in this palace for thirty years and up until now I have never feared anyone and I never will!"

    Man: "Princess Farya has a very important letter with her, we must get it."

    Man: "Farya...is a murderer."

    Murad: My Lord! Give me strength! Give me strength so that I may dominate those who persecute the innocent!"

    Please like and join our Facebook Page for translations, updates, and more!

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".



    4 comments:

    1. Thank you for doing this, those of us who don't speak Turkish are sooooooooooo grateful! Please always remember that you are appreciated for what you do.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Heyyyy plz plz plz translate episode 31 fast I am so anxious to know..thanks☺️❤️❤️❤️

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey when are you gonna translate episode 31? Sorry I know it takes time I just can't wait

      ReplyDelete