• Trailer # 2 Episode 24


    link: http://tims.tv/video/muhtesem-yuzyil-kosem-24bolum-fragman-2

    Zulfikar:Why are we not having this wedding in the spring?

    Ahmet: There are no more springs for me Zulfikar. There won't be any.

    Ahmet: Our wedding Kosem. I am freeing you.

    Kosem: You have gifted me the world Ahmet!

    Ahmet: I won't die, I will get over this illness.

    Cennet: Our Hunkar is very ill...his condition is grave

    Kosem: The illness has progressed, you can only hold on for another couple of weeks

    Ahmet: I entrust Kosem and my children to your safekeeping

    Ahmet: Oh Allah, if this illness will bring me to You, I am willing. Death will be sweet when you take my soul.


    4 comments:

    1. Thank you. I feel we are about to lose Ahmed and Ekin Kok!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you. I feel we are about to lose Ahmed and Ekin Kok!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ahmet with the Blackbirds will have the wedding and then Ahmet would die.

      ReplyDelete