• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 111 Trailer 1


    Source: www.startv.com.tr




    Matrakci: "As you commanded I walked around in the Shehzade's Sanjak, Hunkarim"
    Suleyman: "First, speak about Mustafa - what is the condition in Amasya?"
    Mustafa: "Mihrunissa is here from now on. She is not going anywhere."
    Suleyman: "Kapudan Pasha's daughter Mihrunissa Hatun is his consultant. Is she still continuing this occupation?"
    Matrakci: "No Hunkarim. She is not in Amasya."
    Mustafa: "For as long as I breathe, my heart will only beat for you."
    Suleyman: "How is my Beyazid?"
    Matrakci: "He busies himself tending to the problem of his people."
    Hurichihan: "Beyazid only came to the Capitol to see me."
    Beyazid: "Hurichihan?!"
    Lala: "You think you are walking in a garden of flowers...but your path is dark."
    Suleyman: "How is my Selim?"
    Matrakci: "While he was disguised in the market, he got involved in an incident...a merchant was killed."
    Suleyman: 'I had given you a very important task. But you, you have taken sides."
    Afife: "Our Hunkar is waiting for your presence"
    Suleyman: "I will send him to the farthest Sanjak?!'
    Suleyman: "Did you hear about the things Selim has done? Everything has a consequence Hurrem. Even if it is my own child, I will not see it good, and I will do whatever is necessary."
    Suleyman: "Who knows all what you have hidden from me about Mustafa."

     https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-MY-English/658304750875909
    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment