• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 111 Trailer 2


    Source: www.startv.com.tr




    Suleyman: "For as long as I breathe, you will be the head of my fleet."

    Rustem: "I think Kapudan Pasha has reached the end of his road, at an opportune time, we need to send him off according to the honour that he deserves."

    Barbarossa: "In the Name of Allah....Oh Allah!"

    Suleyman: "Kapudan Pasha!"

    Nurbanu: "Don't except any love from me anymore...because you have killed me!"

    Selim: "Nurbanu!"

    Hurichihan: "Beyazid only came to the Capitol to see me."

    Beyazid: "Hurichihan"

    Matrakci: "When he was in the market while being disguised...a merchant was killed."

    Selim: "It is obvious Beyazid is being this incident. I made a mistake trusting Beyazid."

    Suleyman: "I am going to send you away to the farthest Sanjak!"

    Suleyman: "Every mistake has a consequence Hurrem. Even if it is my own child, I will not see it good, and I will do whatever is necessary."

    Beyazid: "He is going to pass a decree ordering my death."

    Barbarossa: "There is a lion called Shehzade Mustafa. (He will be your) downfall."

    Mustafa: "This time I am not going to obey the rules, I will obey my heart."

    Mustafa: "Whatever path I choose, you will all be with me. Taslicali..."

    Taslicali: "Till my last breath, I will be with you Shehzadem"

    Mustafa: "Yavuz?"

    Yavuz: "May my life be sacrificed in your way."

    Atmaca: "The order and command is our Mighty Shehzades."

     https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-MY-English/658304750875909
    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment