• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 107 Trailer!


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    Fatma: "I heard you sent a cariye by your own hands to our Hunkar...for a woman in your condition that is intelligent. Before power gives up on you...you are abandoning it."

    Mustafa: "As long as you continue to stay here, your life is in danger."

    Nisa: "I cannot go even if I wanted to...because even if I went, my heart would stay here."

    Mahidevran: "Do you love her this much?"

    Fatima: "Good...you sparked the first spark of fire! Let Beyazid think about the rest.."

    Hurrem: 'If your father hears about this, do you know what will happen?!!"

    Beyazid: "I don't care!"

    Atmaca: "This task is very important and dangerous soldier...you can even lose your life for it!" Soldier: "I am ready to sacrifice my life to protect our Shehzade Mustafa!"

    Man: "Our Ali Agha has organized a grand dinner for you, our great Grand Vizier, at the janissary headquarters..."

    Rustem: "If I don't go, they will think I fear them, but if I do go, it is obvious what will happen..."

    Rustem: "Guards!!!"

    Hurrem: "They are not going to poison you at the table, would they?"

    Suleyman: "I know very well what a Shehzade feels and thinks...but could you understand what a Sultan feels and thinks?"

    Beyazid: "As long as things continue this way, I don't think I will ever find out..."



    http://www.facebook.com/MuhtesemYuzyiltranslations

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment