• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 133 Farewell Translation






    Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 133 Hurrem "Farewell" Translation



    Hurrem: 

    "I am Hurrem. 

    Always taken with the other...

    Loved and hated... 

    One who establishes and demolishes... 

    The one that gives life and the one that takes it... 

    I am the one that climbed my way to the top of the world...  

    I am the one that passed through the fires and ice...

    I am the one who burned, and I am the one who extinguished...

    I am the soul of all of the women in the world...

    My entire being is hidden inside my love...

    I am Hurrem...

    Death is calling my name...

    I turn around and look behind me...

    It is only this love, which I find meaning in, throughout my life..."


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".


    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Archive