• Trailer 1 Episode 4 (34) Muhtesem Yuzyil Kosem: Murad IV


    Murad: You

    Murad: While everyone was saying what is true, I trusted you, I believed you and brought you into my palace!

    Kosem: The Princess came here as a murdered, she should die as a traitor

    Farya: mumbling...I am a princess

    Farya: I failed - forgive me

    Farya: Sometimes, people will do things that they don't want to do for those that they love...even if there is death at the end of it, they do it willingly



    4 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Shenain Malik, we aren't paying for this, simply enjoying the translations - which take a while (imagine typing out practically every scene). The fact that we have this gift at any time is amazing!

      ReplyDelete