• Trailer # 2 Episode 7 Muhtesem Yuzyil Kosem: Murad IV


    DO NOT COPY: I do this for free, just for you lovely people to benefit from. It's very obvious to me when my translation is copied (some people don't even know Turkish ! - and just reword a few of of the words and act like it's their own work. But I can tell. A translator has their own style, and it's obvious to tell when the work has been copied. Please do the right thing and don't steal. If you wish to share the translation on your page/group,  please share  the link, do not copy my translation. Please credit either this page: 
    https://www.facebook.com/englishmuhtesemyuzyil/ or this group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/250587281979730 when sharing the link.

    Kosem: You have dug such a well that...that bottomless dark well will pull all of us into it!

    Ibrahim: Forgive me mother. 

    Kosem: You are going to take back with the sword what you gave with your hand

    Murad: My whole life passed in your shadow - I was raised here

    Murad: I saw betrayals, deaths...

    Murad: I have gone through indescribable suffering right before my own eyes

    Kasim: Don't my brother, please! Don't take my life!

    Murad: The Sultanate was something that was gifted to my family...

    Kasim: I know that my mistake was huge, I won't it again! 

    Murad:....however it is heavy on the tongue

    Kasim: Brother - 

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment