• Trailer # 1 Episode 6 (36) Muhtesem Yuzyil Kosem: Murad IV Translation


    Please share do not copy thanks :)
    Join our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/250587281979730 for up to date notifications on translations, discussions, entertainment and more,

    Farya: I will not become a slave for anyone, I will not bow before anyone

    Murad: I said you cannot go

    Farya: I will go

    Kosem: HOW COULD YOU BE WITH A GIRL FROM YOUR OLDER BROTHER"S HAREM?! Do you want to DIE my son?!

    Kasim: Mother -

    SMACK

    Beyazid: Kasim - he has gotten a girl from our Majesty's harem pregnant...Kosem Sultan will hide the matter.

    Zeynel (Gulbahar's servant): They have taken the girl and await your orders

    Gulbahar: Let them wait

    Gulbahar: You have time until tomorrow morning - either you will speak with our Majesty and ensure I am permitted to stay here OR I will deliver the girl personally (to Murad)

    Kosem: When your brother hears of this  what will happen? He will start suspecting you - then he will stop trusting you. Then that doubt will gnaw at his insides, gnaw and gnaw and then one day he will execute you! God forbid!

    Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKtjlKpX5l8








    3 comments: