• Trailer 2, Episode 34 Muhtesem Yuzyil Kosem: Murad IV


    Kosem: If you are going to go for the campaign, go, but see the danger you are leaving behind you

    Murad: What danger?

    Gulbahar: I am not going to the Capitol to enjoy myself, I am going to fight, woman!

    Kosem: Is Gulbahar's sudden coming (to the palace) like this a coincidence - that too just when my regency has finished.

    Gulbahar: My son!

    Murad: I do not know when I will return, until then the palace is entrusted to you.

    Gulbahar: Sinan pasha, that which is necessary to be done, should start!

    Sinan: I will keep the promise I made to you

    Gulbahar: The real war begins now - you will get revenge for the oppression that was done to me and Beyazid.

    Kosem: You stay with me (to the kid)

    Haci: Sultanim!

    Please like and join our Facebook Page for translations, updates, and more!

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".









    3 comments: